Monday, January 19, 2009


Good Morning! I wanted to let you know that we renamed Wrinkles, Bella. She is doing well. We took her to our vet last week to have her stitches removed and she weighed 25#. She rides very well in the car. She and our boxer mix, Emily are very good friends as you can see from the picture I have included. She isn't afraid of the other two dogs, but plays well and is drawn to Emily, which was really our hope. Bella is crate trained, now working on broken, which she is improving every day a little bit more. She went out the doggy door, but couldn't figure out how to come back in. When she is a little bigger and can get that figured out, the potty business should become much easier for us all. I think she is happy here and I know that we enjoy her silly personality. I hope you find good homes for all of your animals this year.Andrea