Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mitz Mae aka Buttons




Dear BCHS,

I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone at BCHS for giving me a second chance and taking care of me until my new family adopted me. If it wasn't for all of you, my new family would not have found me. I fit in from the day I arrived and there has been a lot to do. We are all having such a wonderful time. I like to nap, play with the other pets and sleep in bed at night. Let me tell you about the new tricks I have learned in the short time I have been here. I fetch when my ball is thrown and almost always bring it back for another toss. I drink from the water faucet and now use the big litter box with my new sister. I know my name and come when I am called. If you think I was fast when I had office play time, you should see me open it up here in my new home.

We had a visit from the grand kids this weekend and I don't know who had more fun. What a time we had. I plan on some additional nap time after that.

I do miss my twin brother Saucy. I hope you can find an adopting family for him soon. Just like me, he would be the perfect pet.

Thanks for being kind and helping find homes for all the animals that have passed through your shelter.

Mitz Mae