Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Boo!


I thought maybe it was time to tell you about Boo. She has settled into our home very nicely and has made it hers.

 Every morning at 5:10 without fail she wakes me up wanting her breakfast. Every morning! She keeps poking at me and meowing until I finally give in and give her her canned food. She has gained some weight since being here so now she only gets 1/3 of a can each day. I am considering cutting that back.


She is a silly little girl. She likes to follow me from room to room. Once we get to the new place she usually turns right around and goes back to the living room. I guess she just wants to make sure that I arrive safely. 

She is very sweet. She loves to be on a lap, and usually comes when we ask her to come up.


I found out one thing about her that is really funny. She loves to nap on our bed during the day. I didn't realize that she also buries herself under the blankets. The first time I changed the sheets with her here she almost lost her mind. There was nothing on the bed! She kept making these noises. Finally I was ready to remake the bed and I started with the pillows. She was so desperate to get under covers that she went into the pillow! I know now that I have to keep something on the bed for her to hibernate in.

 But, no, in case you were wondering she is not spoiled. 

Thank you for bringing Boo into our lives. Even Ozzy thanks you (I think).
Trudy