Friday, March 8, 2013

Mika (aka Chloe)


Hello!
I adopted a puppy from you guys almost exactly a year ago. You had named her Chloe and guessed that she was a Shepherd/Lab mix. She was a stray that had come in with her two brothers. I just wanted to give you an update and send you a picture because she is so darn cute! I renamed her Mika the day that I picked her up from you, and since then she has been a complete joy. I can't deny that she has been a challenging puppy, but her personality and loving nature make it hard to ever be mad at her. I think that she is probably the happiest dog I have ever met. She LOVES all other dogs - big and small, LOVES cats (probably a little bit too much), and LOVES every single person she meets (so much so that she wants to lick them to death most of the time). Since adopting Mika, I moved in with my boyfriend who has a 6 year old pit bull so Mika has an awesome big sister who instantly became her best friend from day one. Overall, she has been the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I wanted to thank you guys so much for your services. Mika has brought my boyfriend and I so much joy and so so many laughs every day. I can't imagine my life without her! I attached a picture of her. It is from last summer, so it is not the most current (she has grown a lot since then)...but it is probably the cutest picture I have of her :) There's also some of her and her sister, Lacy.