Thursday, January 28, 2016



MISSY
Hello Pam.  We just love Missy she is just a character.  She took us like we owned her whole life.  When one of leaves she cries like a baby, it is almost heart breaking.  She loves to ride in the car or truck.  She sits on the console and looks straight ahead like she is my navigator.  She is truly a lap dog when I sit down she jumps up on my lap and loves to be petted and rubbed all over.  When we took her to the Vet for her checkup she had an ear infection.  She kept scratching it all the time.  The vet cleaned her ears and gave me some medication to put in everyday and stuff to clean them myself and she seems to be a lot better now.  We just love her.  My brother in law calls her Frank because she reminds him of the Pug on the movie Men in Black.  I hope her brother Mister went to a good home.  We just couldn't take two dogs.  Thank you very much.