Wednesday, January 25, 2012

King Barney!

Hello to all my friends there!  I really like my forever home.  The first thing I did was lift my leg to all the interesting things I saw so that the other kids here had no doubt whose house this was.  I played tag with the cat Sammy, and then made Ursula move off the couch so I could lay down.  She thinks that she is a teacup poodle so don't tell her she is a Great Dane.
Mom spent the day hugging and kissing and petting.  Ugh.  But it made her happy and she has food so I put up with it. There are squirrels and birds and deer all over:  can't wait til Spring.  I have an owie on my foot but it is not stopping me from exploring.
Take care of yourselves, thank all the wonderful people and animals for making my stopover there so loving.  I have to go now because I smell food and it has to be for me because I have crowned myself King.
Love and barks
Barney