Saturday, March 2, 2013

Casanova aka Bond


Bond is now named Casanova (Nova) Diesel . He is such a lover I kept calling him my Casanova. He is doing very well, quick adjustment to his new home. He's visited my parents house with me for about a week, and did very well there as well. Unfortunately I had to get him declawed. He kept scratching my carpet and walls and since I live in an apartment I couldn't afford to have him doing that. He likes to wake me up at the crack of dawn by sniffing my face, and if I don't get up so he can show me he's going to eat his breakfast for the day, he climbs on top of my dresser and knocks stuff down. Or if I shut him out of my room after I've gone to watch him eat he knocks down my pictures that are on my window ledge. His two favorite places to sit are in my kitchen or bathroom sinks, and on top of my cupboards above my fridge. He's an extremely loving kitting and likes to follow/lead me when I walk around my apartment. I've attached a few of my favorite pictures of him. I take them all the time. He gets annoyed with me I think.
The only way I could be happier with him, is if he wasn't such an early riser. :-)

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to adopt him. I hope to be in, in the near future to find him a brother or sister to help occupy his mornings. :-)

Jessica