Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Clive now Tucker!

He is doing well.  The stitches from his neutering bother him, but we try to distract with toys.  Lots of walks, but he still wants to pull really badly.  I am on the list for obedience class, so hope that will help.  We renamed him Tucker, which he responds to.  Have attached pics of Tucker....eating his ice cube, playing with toys, sleeping after a walk....he is like my woodtick, follows me everywhere :)  He can swim too, I keep him on his leash, but he tries to get the dragonflies, even if it means swimming out to try to get them.  He also scampers back and forth, biting at the waves as they hit the shore when boats go by.  I think he is happy. 
 
Will update you on how is obedience training goes - really just want him to stop pulling the lead.  Oh, and he loves giving kisses!  Spends some time with me and his pug sister up on the couch while I drink my morning coffee.  He usually leans against me and takes a nap.
 
Candace