Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Cinnamon!

Cinnamon is doing wonderful. She is such a sweet little dog and fit right in from day one. She gets along wonderfully with my bigger dogs, too. She loves to play with my chocolate lab, Metzler and one of her favorite spots to be is either sitting between his front legs or laying on top of is back/ head. They both are goofy, but love each other. I'm bringing her in to the vet tomorrow to have her sutures from the spay removed and was wondering if it would be ok to stop into the shelter to surprise Ron (I think that's his name). I know that they were pretty close! If you happen to get this, could you let me know if this would be ok to do?  Here is a picture of Cinnamon (dressed up silly) with Metzler. I have more pictures on my phone and will try to send some to you from there soon.

Thanks for helping me find my new best little buddy! 
-Brenda