Monday, December 30, 2013

Beatrice & Romeo!

Platinum
They are doing wonderful, they absolutely love it here.  We did change their names -

Beatrice is now Platinum and Romeo is now Smoke(y).  They love to cuddle and it's so
awesome they haven't had a single accident.  They really do love it here.  Adopting these 
babies is by far one of the best decisions we have made.
 
We are working on the volunteer applications as my boys are soooooo excited to help 
out.  My little brother wants to as well so when I turn these apps in I'll grab another one to
fill out for him.  Now that the holiday season is winding down we will have more time for
other things.
 
Thanks for checking in.  we will talk to you soon and I do have pics!  

Sincerely,
Kristina, Rob, Christopher and Jacob
 
Smokey
Platinum
Smokey