Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Blue's Update!

I wanted to write and thank you for taking such good care of me while I was at the Burnett County Humane Society!  I am enjoying my new home.  As you can see from the pictures, I appropriated a smaller animal bed to use as a pillow with my bed - I even rolled it up myself!  Mom rearranged the furniture a bit for me because I seem to like to sleep against the wall.  I have a big yard and there are LOTS of things to smell!  The house has many windows for me to look out of.  Sometimes mom and dad have to close the shade in the entry because I get so distracted looking out the window I can't eat my supper.  There are cows in a pasture next to us and I find them just fascinating.  I could look at them for hours.  Thanks again for taking care of me.  Mom and dad say I am the perfect dog!

Sincerely,

Blue