Tuesday, September 1, 2015

MAX (PROFESSOR)
Thank you so much, Pam, for your follow up!  It's nice to know there are so many caring volunteers there!  Throughout our journey, I have met Emily, MaryAnne, Paige, Brenda and Kris.  All are very kind and very nice to work with. I also called last Saturday and talked to Beth and have her a thorough update. Thank you to all who were instrumental in helping us adopt the right furry addition to our family. I also tried to post a picture on your Facebook page, but it didn't work.  I posted it on my Facebook page under Kari Bohlen Robin.    I also wrote a positive review on your page highly recommending adoption there.

Anyway, yes, Professor is doing fantastic!  We gave him a new name, Max, and he's adapted quite well.  He even did fine on the car ride home. He loves people!  He just loves our kids.  He's very sweet and loveable, loves to cuddle and not afraid of anything (except when a friend came over and wanted to see him and when I got him, he ran away.  I think he feared leaving!).  Also important to note, he and our Smokey boy cat get along really well.  It took a couple days, but it didn't take long and they are best buds!  He's also very energetic!  He jumped up on top of an open door that was almost 7 ft. high!  We were shocked!  And he's declawed!  I'll try to attach a picture.  Thank you again for everything and I hope you find wonderful homes and families for all the pets.

Please let us know if you have any more questions.
 


 
 
SMOKEY
In addition to the previous E-mail regarding Professor/Max, here are a couple pics of Smokey, who we adopted from you in May of 2013.  He loves his new brother/playmate!