Saturday, July 7, 2018


CODY (ODIN)
It was exactly three years ago today that I adopted Odin, a lively lab mix, from your shelter.  His name has changed to Cody, and he is my shadow.  I couldn't be more pleased with my choice, or love him more than I do.

I can't tell you how many times I have been complimented on him, as he really is a good dog.  Most people are amazed that he was a shelter dog, as he is extremely well behaved, even tempered, and lovable.  They tell me how lucky I was to get such a good dog, and I agree completely.  

If there is any drawback to the adoption, it would be that he hardly ever lets me out of his sight.  This makes kayaking and paddleboarding EXTREMELY difficult, as he always wants to be near me.  I am going to try to send you a picture (from my phone) of the two of us paddleboarding.  He has a way to go to get his balance down, but then, I'm not exactly a pro myself!

Thank you for the service you provide to the community.  I'm so glad I was able to find my special friend three years ago.