Saturday, August 15, 2015

PEACHES, TEDDY BEAR, WAFFLES, SCARLET (NOEL)
Hello! This is Jenni Miroslaw. Myself and my 3 boys, Jacob (9), Colton (7)
and Brayden (6) adopted 4 cats from you. We adopted Peaches and Teddy Bear
on Nov.1 and then Waffles and Noel (now Scarlet) the end of December.

I wanted to drop you a line and let you know how well the cats are doing.
They have all acclimated to living together and the boys give them so much
love each and every day. Plus our 3 dogs also love them. They have all
become such good friends.

Peaches has claimed her spot each night with Colton in his top bunk.
Scarlet is Jacob's BBF and sleeps with him. Finally, Waffles and Bear camp
out on my bed taking turns snuggling.

Thank you again for giving us that opportunity to invite these amazing cats
into our family. They brighten our days and give us happiness. Here are 2
pictures of the cats chilling on my bed with Brayden. As I come across more
pictures I will send them to you.

Have a wonderful night.