Friday, May 1, 2009

















To my friends at Burnett County Humane Society,

My name is Kodiak, AKA Gate Keeper, I am writing to see how you are all doing? Also to let you all know how my family has been working out. I have been here for a year now!!! WOW!! Everything is great here, I’m spoiled like crazy!! I am getting to be a big boy, though, I just went to the vet for shots and I weigh a whooping 74 lbs!! It’s mostly being big boned and lots of muscle. I love to run and play. I am very active. I love being outside, playing fetch or chasing my tail, it doesn’t really matter to me. Sticks are one of my favorite toys, I like to chew them up and make messes with them. If we are outside, I have to go find the biggest, longest stick I can and whack my parents on the back of the legs when I come running by, not on purpose mind you; Even the kids too, although I tend to knock them over in the process. They just end up laughing about it anyways.
I just wanted to write to you and thank you for letting this family adopt me. They are wonderful! In October I got 2 brothers!! They are WAY bigger than me. Their names are Roscoe and Jake, they are horses. Actually Jake is just a miniature, but he scares me the most. He likes to chase and try and play with me. I don’t care for that very much. I did have one other brother, Hemi, he was a cat but my parents gave him to another family because he was peeing and pooping outside his litter box. It’s kind of lonely without him.
I’ve said enough, I could go on and on but I mainly wrote to tell you I love it here. Also wanted to send some pictures of me to let you know how big I am.

Take care,

With love,


Kodiak
AKA Gate Keeper