Monday, September 26, 2011

Dudley and Jose

The boys are doing fabulous! We have given them new names - Starsky and Hutch. Jose is Starsky and Dudley is Hutch. We enjoy them so much, each day is a new adventure for them as us as well. I had no idea how high they can jump! Jose decided he enjoys sitting on the top of my refrigerator and some times the top of my kitchen cupboards is one of his favorite spots. Dudley is a little less adventurous. He does enjoy spending time on the back of my couch calling to the birds and catching flies, he also likes sitting on my dresser. But one thing is for certain, where one is the other is not too far away. They love finding new things and actually talk back to us when we talk to them. They have no problem feeling right at home on my bed. One of my favorite things to see is when they lay on the floor and actually hug each other and fall asleep that way. We are all very happy to have them in our lives, they are a wonderful addition. Thank you for the opportunity - we are so greatful!
Much appreciation,
Mary Bergeron & family