Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sadie - aka Harley


Harley/ Sadie is doing fine. I have started calling her Sadie and she is used to it now. She is smart and a good girl but she does have problems with separation anxiety. When I go to work she tries to dig out of her kennel outside. I try to take her with me whenever I get a chance she is a good rider. She is starting to go off my deck by herself most of the time. Only one accident in the house the first day I got her. She is a good loving sweet girl. She has so many changes in the last few months. I think she is doing fine when she realizes this is her final home. I think she might calm down some from the anxiety. She knows what sit, lay down and stay is. Here is a couple pics. Oh yes she would love to caught a rabbit, squirrel and birds. :) Sue