Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Bonnie now Bella!

We actually renamed Bonnie because Travis and his mom didn't really like the name (I don't know why). But her new name is Bella and she comes to it very well. She's understanding the difference between going potty outside and making a mistake inside. Got her stitches out the other day and she healed up wonderfully. I took her to my friends house over in Spooner right after and she slept the whole way there and back. I have also started leash training with her, and it only took a couple of tugs on the leash to get her used to it, (or when she would just stop). She also likes to walk under our feet when we play with her outside or when we're walking around.
But we are very happy with her and Gus is always playful with her :). 
I'll make sure to take some pictures soon and email them to you.
I'll keep in touch.

Grace and Travis