Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Christina now Hazel!

Hello- It's me.....Hazel! You'll remember me as Christina. I just wanted to let you know that I am doing very well and love my new home. My new mom and dad love me immensely! We do lots of fun things together; car rides, long walks in the woods, play ball, play with other dogs, go to work, snuggle on the bed, etc. I have lots of toys and a big fenced in back yard to run around. I love it! I am now 15 1/2 weeks old and I weigh approx. 27 pounds. They say that I'll grow into my paws and long legs some day. I am doing very well with training. I learned to go potty outside almost immediately. I also learned crate training quickly.
Mom keeps teaching me new tricks and I know how to sit, shake both paws and lay down. I also have this cool treat machine...the arm is a bone shape ...when I hit it, treats come out!  It's super fun and I love it! I am doing very well with leash training, too. Mom hopes to make me her running partner in the spring. We all wanted to thank you for finding me a new and loving home. I have adjusted really well and am very happy. I've attached a recent photo. I'm pretty cute, huh?? 
Love, Hazel