Monday, November 4, 2013

Heather now Maggie!

HSBC Photo
She is doing great! She's helping me read e-mails. Heather is going to be Maggie. I liked Mazie a little better, but Mark then pronounced it Macy, and we know some girls w/that name. I tried to stay away from names of people I know.
Anyway, she's adorable. The first day was a non-stop petting marathon. We were threatening to name her Velcro!
A long time ago, I said that IF I ever got one more cat, I'd choose a Maine Coon cat, and I'm sure that is what she is. She fits the description to a t--large, long fur, bushy tail, green eyes and her coloring and personality.
The claws may be a problem. She prefers the furniture to the scratching pad. She shares our bed at night, which is fun. I hope she's as happy here as we are to have her.
I'll keep you posted. Thanks,
Maude