Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Capone!


Sorry it's taken me a couple days to get back to you! He is doing really well and both dogs are getting along. I was a little concerned at first because Capone seemed to be a little toy-aggressive towards my other dog. He has been doing a lot better though and they play all the time!

He did have mild separation anxiety whenever I left the house for the first week or so - he seems to be doing better in that sense too, but it's crazy how attached they get so quickly. I mean from my end as well - he's so funny with toys and he just loves everything about everyone.

I still need to make the appointment to get him to see the vet for the 8th - things have been a little hectic the last couple weeks, but I will call and will be able to bring him up that day!

Thank you so much for helping me with this process - he's a great dog and I'm very happy with how things are going :)

Renee