Saturday, March 3, 2012

Milo!

Hello!
 
We re-named him Bruce, and he's been doing fabulous! I was shocked when Ryan brought him home on Friday!  Ryan came to my work with Bruce to surprise me and everyone in my office just loved him! Of course, I started crying like a baby because I was so happy! 
 
He gets along great with my daughter and our cat. We introduced him to my dads dog and they got along well too.  He's very social and likes being around other animals and people. He's pretty laid back and calm, though he does have his bursts of energy!  He's starting to learn to walk on a leash, but he thinks it's a chew toy half the time.  He also is learning potty training very well.  He goes on the puppy pad or outside most of the time.  He's sitting pretty well too now.  The DVD you gave us helped immensely! 
 
We ordered a DNA test to see exactly what breeds he is, so we are excited to hear back. With his big paws I bet he'll be a big boy!  
 
I've attached a picture of him with the toy he picked out.  We took him with us into the pet store and he picked out a couple different toys! 
 
Thank you again so much! He is an excellent addition to our family and we love him very much!  
 
-Heather