Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sloan & Sophie (Bailey)

Sloan and Sophie are almost a year now! Sloan is on the left and Sophie is on the right. They are doing very well, although they really like to cause trouble haha. They get along perfectly with my other two cats, which was one of our concerns when we adopted Sloan and Sophie back in June. I just thought I would send an update on them to let you know how they are doing! :) They love to play, with anything they can find.. I just found a chewed up Styrofoam cup in the kitchen haha. They also are super friendly and love to cuddle! When I am reading or doing homework they like to take whatever I am doing from my hands and cuddle on my lap lol. Anyways I love these two cats with everything I have, Thank you so much for letting me have them!

Sincerely,
Tessa