Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Addison!

HSBC Photo
I wish I had a digital camera and I have not taken photos with my phone yet. Addison is doing great. She went to the vet for her check up and stitch removal on Friday (she does have lymes and is being treated) and she is doing great.

Addison has bonded with our family and with Cinderella (my Mom and Dad adopted her). She goes everywhere with us and spends most days with my daughter and grandma while they baby-sit my niece and nephew. She loves to play outside in the woods and chase the outdoor cats up trees (it is quite a game for them).

We are happy she is doing great and seems to like living here. Addison sleeps at the foot of bed in my daughters room or if my son is home and staying in the other bedroom that is where she will be found most nights.

We will keep you updated on her progress. Thank everyone there for the excellent care she received while with the shelter.

Have a wonderful week.
PJay