Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dolly now Token!

Token is doing great. Tough time for 4 days going pee in house. She has progressed really good. Getting use to cats and loves her walks am and pm. (Good for me too) for the lasts two days no leash in yard. Stays around comes when called heals sits lays down. Took the no leash chance 2 days ago and played with ball. She went crazy fetchin just wore her out. Found the key to her energy. She likes to walk in the weeds and rustle and chase butterflies so funny. Today I was walkin in yard and she stayed right here all day. Same at neighbors house with no leash.(dont worry I'm in rural cntry) She loves my daughter Brooklyn can't stop kissin her. Can you tell I'm excited I just love her.  She loves to chew first my shoe and then the chair leg even though she had stuff,  found the key tonight I got a neck bone piece from a cow Brooklyn's mom gives to her dog. Token is in heaven. Calling vet tues to get appmnt for her. Thanks guys I love her!   

Todd