Monday, April 21, 2014

Keke and Sonia!


 Well I am glad to report that sonia and keke are doing good. Sonia is a bit
persistant about being on tables, attempting to drink the beverages that
maybe left on table but we just either say NO firmly or spray w/bottle of
water. They both like to climb up high on our cabinets and of course knock
items down so we are working w/that issue also. KeKe does it too getting up
on the table or T.V. tray, but no near as much, she just loves to be Pegg's 
"mink collar" at niteand her head on my shoulder and sleep or lay next to me
on the couch and hang on to my one wrist and sleep.
They did attempt to get out of the house today, Easter and KeKe was caught
right away. Sonia did not go out though.
The first few days, Sonia would not let KeKe near the food dish when she was
eating, like she wanted it all to herself......now that issue has subsided.
Our 2 granddaughters were here today, 8 1/2 yrs old and 4mos both cats were
very good did not bother either of the kids. Even though the 8 1/2 yr is an
animal magnet, they were good w/her. They ignored the baby.
As far as pictures, I have taken a few but haven' had them developed as yet
but when I do I surely will send a couple to you for your bulletin board.

Pegg (Mary) and Arlen
Keke - HSBC Picture

Sonia - HSBC Picture