Monday, May 16, 2016



MONROE (CALVIN)
First of all we changed his name from Calvin to Monroe, and we love him so much. I knew right away that he was a keeper. He has one the cutest/sweetest personalities I have ever seen in a cat. He has so many cute quirks, like playing fetch and drinking water from the water faucet. He loves the water faucet! If anyone is near any sink he is right there trying drink and play with the water. He will sit back on his hind legs and put his front paws up when he wants to be picked up (which I give into every time, because who can resist that much cuteness). Monroe and our other cat Nixon are getting along awesome and have even started to cuddle together. They are on the way to being best friends.

Being able to give a loving home to an adopted pet is one the best things ever. I recommend it to everyone and I will never buy a pet from a breeder. Adopted pets have so much love to give, they just need to be given a chance from a loving family.  

I'm sending a couple pictures and a video of him drinking out of the kitchen sink.