Monday, June 20, 2016



LYLA (BANDIT)
Good morning Pam, thanks for reaching out!

Lyla, formerly known as Bandit, was fearless when scoping out new surroundings, and she is now fully comfortable in her new home with myself, my roommate and her dog. Although Lyla is much smaller than the dog, she often encourages play time by jumping at the dog's paws and tail. She is growing fast, eating well and has had no issues with using the litter box. I am so appreciative of the Humane Society and the fosters who took care of Lyla before I adopted her, as she is incredibly loving and well-behaved. She loves playing with her all her toys and jumping around on her cat tree. After her energy wears off, she snuggles up on my chest for some rest.

I've attached some photos. Please let me know if you'd like to know anything else!