Sunday, November 8, 2015



MARLEY AND SKY (PEETA AND CINNA)
 Hello,
I adopted peeta and cinna. I did change their names. Peeta is now called Marley and cinna is now called sky. They still don't know their names yet, but I am still working on it. They are doing great and I couldn't have asked for two better cats. I forgot how crazy and energetic kittens can be, but I am now used to it! They didn't really care for my dog too much in the beginning, but now they will let my dog get up in their face and lick them and lay down next to them which is a huge relief that they are all getting along. It seems like each day they keep getting bigger. It's crazy how fast kittens grow. Thank you for checking in on them and please let everyone else at the humane society know that I said thank you for working with me on getting sky and Marley to me. I know it was a little hard since I lived 2 hours away so I really appreciated that they were willing to work with me.