Wednesday, November 4, 2015



Katzu is all good.  As time goes by he gets more and more comfortable in his new house.   Wow what a Siamese personality he has.  Fun,goofy and fearless.  Like a super action hero cat.  It is a good thing I wound up with him since he was living outside as a feral cat for so long.  Not everyone would understand what to do and not to do. He is not my cat he is his own cat. He just decided it is ok to hang out with me.  I have a 17 year old Australian Blue Healer cattle dog that was a rescue. The cat is the boss and rules the dog.

Every day when I walk in the door from work both of them are there to greet me. It is the best part of my day.

I heard Katzu may have been in the newspaper. Anything you can find ?
I have a cool pic of him in my phone I can text you if you have a number for me.