Friday, October 21, 2016



COOPER
Cooper has been the best four-legged friend a girl could ask for! He is a rapid-growing bundle of fur and energy that's developing in personality every day. The quiet, curious little puppy I took home is now the goofiest troublemaker who's always looking for something to play with (or chew on!). He has turned out to be the best travel buddy I could have wished for, and because of that we have been able to take multiple trips to Appleton and Madison in the short time we've been together. Cooper loves to sleep in the backseat, which makes for an easy trip and an adorable sight! Throughout our adventures on the road, we have discovered that Cooper loves horses, apples, and anything to do with water. He also loves making friends at the dog park!

We are working on basic obedience skills in puppy class right now, but he is already a very good listener and a quick learner. This last month has been pretty crazy for us, but he has tolerated it so well that I know he'll be up for anything our future brings. I have attached some pictures from some of our favorite days, out at the farm and apple picking. It's hard to tell how much he's grown, but he's definitely starting to grow into those large puppy paws I took him home with. I'm so grateful for Cooper's presence in my life and I couldn't be more excited about the many adventures we have in our future!

Thanks for checking in! :)